Регистриран на: 01 Сеп 2019
|Пуснато на: Нед Яну 19, 2020 2:37 pm Заглавие: PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite 2019 184.108.40.206
|PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite 2019 220.127.116.11
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite 2019 18.104.22.168 | 514 MB
The latest release of PerkinElmer's scientific productivity suite serves researchers, students and faculty better than ever before! ChemDraw� and ChemOffice� 19 deliver all the functionality of version 18, plus new feature additions to accelerate research even faster and enable new and growing areas of scientific research. Plus, we are adding to our bundle options to give you the broader set of scientific tools you need to do your research, from 3D modelling to spectroscopic analysis, to access to a brand new, web based Electronic Lab Notebook and scientific documentation and collaboration platform.
ChemOffice Professional is the most robust, scientifically-intelligent research productivity suite in the world. It builds on the foundations of ChemDraw Professional, and adds access to a broad set of powerful scientific tools* to enable scientific research. Document, search and share your research using Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a modern, web-based scientific collaboration platform. Load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop with MNova ChemDraw Edition. Get access to, and edit, your ChemDraw files from any device with ChemDraw Cloud. Enhanced structural prediction with your favorite third party applications and Chem3D Ultra. Enhanced chemical database management with ChemFinder Ultra. A full suite of scientific productivity tool helping chemists and biologists alike efficiently keep track of their work, visualize and gain a deeper understanding of their results.
PerkinElmer and Elsevier have established a partnership to provide you with new and unique ways to improve your Research productivity. It is now possible to draw a molecule or a reaction in ChemDraw,and initiate a structure search into Reaxys. You can also choose to use ChemDraw JS as a drawing editor when you use the online Reaxys website.
Thanks to the new add-in architecture in ChemDraw, you can now explore chemical properties or supplier information for a given molecule by looking up and retrieving information directly from ChemACX.com, PerkinElmer's database of over 10M commercially available compounds, and quickly paste structures back into the canvas. This feature is also available through Signals Notebook Individual Edition.
Building off of the powerful hotkeys already enabled within the application, we have enhanced this capability so now you can truly create molecules and reactions as fast as you can type.
Facilitated chemical structure pasting:
ChemDraw now supports a simplifed, more direct pasting of CDXML and other text formats like SMILES, Mol, InChi, and HELM as a structure using the Edit>Paste (Ctrl+V) menu option, with plain text in the clipboard. You can also copy/paste to and from ChemDraw JS, ChemDraw and MS Office embedded ChemDraw documents without loss of chemical information (requires browser-specific clipboard extension, Windows only).
Following the HELM standard, developed by the Pistoia Alliance for the rapid transfer of biomolecules, we have added a custom editor for creating, editing and sharing complex biomolecules. Importing biomolecules using the HELM notation format, editing the biomolecules, creating and using your own custom monomers and exporting out via the HELM format is now easy. The HELM editor is available in ChemOffice Professional and ChemDraw Professional only.
ChemACX Structure from CAS Registry Number:A new function has been added to look up a CAS RN through ChemACX.com, PerkinElmer's database of commercially available compounds and return the corresponding chemical structure.
Structure-to-Name and Name-to-Structure improvements:
ChemDraw now supports a new atom numbering scheme, where the numbers are derived from their explicit or implicit values in the IUPAC name, as well as the naming of Enhanced Stereochemistry centers. Names including 'AND' and 'OR' enhanced stereo centers and absolute stereo centers (in any combination) are now supported.
- ChemDraw and ChemOffice version 19.0 giving more and more precious time back to chemists, and providing them with new ways to make their research stand out in a globally competitive environment as well as novel features to help chemists conduct research more safely.
- New coloring options - ChemDraw now offers the unique possibility to add color inside any carbon cycle, thus enabling clearer communication of ideas and concepts by directing the focus of a reader or an audience to a given part of a chemical structure.
- New hotkeys - Commonly used protecting or functional groups in Chemistry such as "Fmoc", "Boc", "Cbz", "MgBr", "N3" or "COOH" and "NO2" are now conveniently available in one single keystroke.
- Enumeration to SD File - When enumerating generic structures to create chemical libraries, the previously existing upper limit of 500 structures has been removed through the possibility to enumerate a generic structure directly to an SD File without an upper limit for the number of structures generated.
- PubChem Safety GHS Add-in: ChemOffice users can now select a chemical structure or a chemical name in ChemDraw and retrieve GHS information (pictograms, H and P phrases) coming from the PubChem Laboratory Chemical Safety Sheet (LCSS). H and P phrases from multiple regulatory agency sources can be conveniently copied to the clipboard.
- New polymer brackets: It is now possible to define an Average Molecular Weight values for a chemical structure between brackets for easier stoichiometry calculations.
- Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
DOWNLOAD LINKS :